Hi Heston,

> I do the main bulk of my development on a windows machine running eclipse
> and pydev, however, for a recent project the deployment platform is a debian
> based system. On the system we use several modules which are not available
> on the win32 platform however I would really love to take advantage of the
> debugging and testing elements built into pydev.
>
> Is it possible to configure an interpreter over a network? So I can
> effectively run the code on a remote interpreter?

Well, you can run your interpreter in the remote machine and use the
remote debugger for debugging, but I usually find it easier to use
something as NX ( http://www.nomachine.com/ ) and start an Eclipse
instance on the target machine through it (and configure everything as
if it was local) as Eclipse+Pydev can also run on linux.

Cheers,

Fabio