> Hi,
>
> A couple of weeks ago I switched at work from python 2.5 to 2.6 (my
> colleagues somewhat later).
>
> But code completion and code checking works buggie from that point on.
> With windows python 2.6 it finds half of the modules or the content of
> it(even non-unix-only parts), with cygwin python 2.6 it finds almost
> nothing (even None and False). Has anyone an idea why it's broken now? We
> are running the latest version.

Cygwin is not currently 100% supported (some things work, but due to
the lack of interest on that -- because of the fact that there is a
native python interpreter for windows -- that support is not
complete).

As for the native windows support, can you give a specific use-case of
what's not working? Do you have some error in your error log?

Cheers,

Fabio