The following forum message was posted by  at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pydev/forums/forum/293649/topic/4657770:

Ok, I do have errors in my error log. I'm not too familiar with Eclipse so I
didn't know exactly what you were referring to. They all look like this:
[code]
For input string: "9,0"

Exception stack trace:
java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "9,0"
        at
java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65
)
        at
org.python.pydev.builder.pylint.PyLintVisitor$PyLintThread.passPyLint(PyLint
Visitor.java:301)
        at
org.python.pydev.builder.pylint.PyLintVisitor$PyLintThread.run(PyLintVisitor
.java:107)

Session Data:
eclipse.buildId=M20100211-1343
java.version=1.6.0_22
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=linux, ARCH=x86_64, WS=gtk, NL=en_US
Command-line arguments:  -os linux -ws gtk -arch x86_64[/code]

There's one for every line pylint finds an issue on, it seems. Also, though
I said in my original post that I was on Mac OS X, I migrated my workspace to
my Linux machine, hence the session data, but am getting the same problems.