The following forum message was posted by  at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/pydev/forums/forum/293649/topic/4698905:

Hey,

I am trying to setup remote debugging between two machines, so I need to copy
the Python source code from PyDev to another machine. However, I can't find
the pydevd module required to do this in the PySrc directory of my PyDev plugin:

C:\Development\IDE\eclipse\plugins\org.python.pydev_2.2.2.2011082312\PySrc

Have the steps for remote debugging changed?

http://pydev.org/manual_adv_remote_debugger.html

Thanks,
Alan