I used the following source code;
https://www.assembla.com/code/EstMon/subversion/nodes/trunk/src/daemon.py
when I pasted it to eclipse in a new file I got a message: "Unresolved
Import Module; atexit" with a red cross beside my import section which
is;"import sys, os, time, atexit, signal, socketserver"
atexit is the only module that it cannot import, but it exists! I ran
the code and I had no trouble. I also tried;
$ python3 -c 'import atexit'
it proved that python3 has no problem with this module.

$ locate atexit
/usr/lib/perl5/auto/POSIX/atexit.al
/usr/lib/python2.7/atexit.py
/usr/lib/python2.7/atexit.pyc
/usr/lib/python2.7/atexit.pyo
/usr/lib/python3.2/lib-dynload/atexit.cpython-32mu.so
/usr/src/eclipse/plugins/org.python.pydev.jython_2.2.2.2011082312/Lib/atexit.py
/var/cache/abrt-di/usr/src/debug/glibc-2.14-34-ge2a3090/stdlib/atexit.c
/var/cache/abrt-di/usr/src/debug/glibc-2.14-34-ge2a3090/stdlib/cxa_atexit.c

does anyone know a solution to fix this issue?