Martin> I updated the search engine list in the sidebar removing a site
    Martin> because, as it was pointed out, the quality of their results was
    Martin> not great returning positions that simply listed Python. If we
    Martin> add this one, should we restore the other as well?

Not necessarily.  The recent sidebar update was what prompted me to comment
on link quality.  If it looks okay to other people I see no reason to add
it.  If it's as poor as the others, then I'd leave it off.

    Martin> On Oct 24, 2010, at 7:43 AM, s...@pobox.com wrote:

    >> Forwarded from webmaster alias.  I have no opinion one way or the other
    >> about providing a link.  It would be nice if their Python listings
    >> emphasized Python as a primary skill, not just a secondary or "nice to
have"
    >> skill.
    >>
    >> Skip
    >>

    >> From: Nadia Nikolova <nadia.nikol...@renego.net>
    >> Date: October 24, 2010 6:15:47 AM CDT
    >> To: webmas...@python.org
    >> Subject: Inquiry
    >>

    >> Dear madam and sirs,
    >>
    >> we are a Job-Metasearch-Engine http://jobs.renego.com and we crawl every
day over 75 Job Boards and HR Agency Websites in the USA. In this way we
collect all job postings at one source and show them by keyword/location
searches. We provide useful information for all jobseekers, students and
graduates with thousands of new opening positions every day.

    >> We would like to index your jobs for python for free in our site and
parse it every day.

    >> I would like to ask You if it´s posible to set a link to us (<a
href="http://jobs.renego.com/vacancies/python"; title="Jobs in the USA for
Python">jobs.renego.com</a>) on your site http://www.python.org/community/jobs/
on the left side where the links from Indeed, Monster, Careerbuilder etc. are.