On Oct 04, 2011, at 07:06 PM, Noah Kantrowitz wrote:

>Continuing my nightly "whats the deal with …" spam, does anyone know what the
>story with pythonlabs.com is? "pythonlabs.com" is NXDOMAIN, and
>www.pythonlabs.com is pointed to GAE, but is serving the same content as
>python.org/pythonlabs.  Additionally there is still a vhost for
>pythonlabs.com and www.pythonlabs.com on dins dale. Does anyone know who
>controls the domain or should I just not worry about this?

Guido will answer definitively (it's his domain), but please do keep this.
It's a cute place to forward folks to when they ask about it.

As far as where the domain should point (i.e. the content being the same),
again, that should be Guido's decision, but I don't see any reason to keep the
GAE up just for that.  The content could be served from dinsdale just fine.

-Barry