Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2012 17:21:45 -0800
From: Jeff Marshall <marsh...@gmail.com>
To: Hank Leininger <hl...@marc.info>
Cc: "archiver-pol...@python.org" <archiver-pol...@python.org>
Subject: Re: [Archiver-policy] Impact of SOPA?

Hi Hank, great to hear from you.

We've been discussing it this weekend and we are leaning strongly towards doing
a full blackout for the day on the 18th.  We plan on deciding tonight.

We haven't gotten any legal opinions on the proposed legislation, but our IANAL
interpretation is pretty dire like yours.

It would be great if several of us participated in the blackout together
resulting in more awareness across the spectrum.

Jeff