On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 11:55, anatoly techtonik <techto...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 6:56 PM, Michael Foord
> <fuzzy...@voidspace.org.uk> wrote:
>> "The PSF" is a bunch of individuals, many of whom *are* subscribed to this
>> list. The process will be public. That doesn't mean that all the minutiae
>> will all be endlessly discussed, which is the (incorrect) definition of
>> public that some people use. The call for tenders have not been worked out
>> yet.
>
> Why PSF can't crowd-source the process?

If you're going to respond, you must read the messages you are
responding to. Everything but the first line of the paragraph you
responded to answers this question. I have even answered your asking
of the same question at least one time before.

> There are many "designers" out there, who can help. Is there a PEP, a FAQ or
> at least something on it?

No. See the message you responded to but did not read, specifically
the last line.