On May 06, 2013, at 11:49 AM, M.-A. Lemburg wrote:

>Thanks for checking, so this is not a technical problem, but more
>a moderator one. I've pinged the moderators off-list.

Yep, we're adding new moderators now.

Note though, that there *is* a confirmed technical problem with the list.
OpenPGP signed email sent to the list disappears into a black hole.  I don't
remember if it shows up in the moderator queue or not, but it definitely won't
show up on the mailing list or gmane.  I don't know what the problem is, but I
don't think it's in Mailman.

1) More moderators help.

2) Don't sign your announce emails (for now)

-Barry