Hi,
I'd like to modify the section under "IDEs with introspection-based code
completion and integrated debugger", to add a new entry.
Name: Python for Visual Studio Code
(https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=donjayamanne.python)Platform:
 Windows/Linux/Mac OS XNotes: Open-source extension for Visual Studio Code.
Supports syntax highlighting, debugging and rich intellisense, refactoring,
Django, multi threaded, local and remote debugging.

This is currently the second most popular extension in the Visual Studio Market
place and is be extended (to include more features) in collaboration with
Microsoft.
FYI - I have created an account with the name "DonJayamanne"
Cheers,Don