Hi,

My name is Devon, and I’m a community account manager with Groupon.  We’re
currently in partnership with more than 9,000 retailers that want to
increase their online business. We’ve launched Groupon Coupons. Consumers
can access thousands of coupons online from their favorite stores such as
Macy’s, Office Depot, Peapod, ULTA and more.

We think your website and online business would increase by joining these
retail giants by offering Groupon Coupons. Participation is free and
generates volumes of traffic and sales.

If you agree, we’d appreciate your feedback in the form of a quick post
about Groupon Coupons. I can give you some ideas for a short post that
would resonate with your readers.

*How do your partnerships usually work? *

Thanks in advance,

Devon Weston

Community Manager, Groupon Coupons
600 W Chicago Ave, Chicago, IL 60654

This email was sent to: pydotorg-www@python.org
Opt out by simply replying to this email with REMOVE in the subject line.

[image: beacon]