On Sat, May 4, 2019 at 10:36 PM Alex Walters <tritium-l...@sdamon.com> wrote:
> > * The documentation at https://pdoc3.github.io/pdoc/ deliberately and
> > gratuitously sneaks swastikas into the content
>
> I do not see any, and I'm looking for them

More info here:

https://github.com/mitmproxy/pdoc/issues/182#issuecomment-489293609

> > * The "What Users Are Saying" section may (unproven) be using quotes
> > not from users of the software, which (if true) would be
> > misrepresenting those people
>
> I will bite my tongue on this allegation, but it suffices to say this does
> not hold much water for me in THIS email.

What do you mean?

> > * The overall tone of the page tends towards the caustic and divisive.
>
> Where you see caustic, I see tongue-in-cheek.

Perhaps. If that were the only complaint, I wouldn't care.

> > I'm not comfortable with the project in its current state, but am
> > unsure what, if any, rules have been violated. Seeking advice.
>
> The wiki entry didn't violate any rules.  The page you linked is on a
> Microsoft/GitHub server, not a PSF one.  Does the CoC apply to literally
> anyone anywhere that uses python, then?  Isn't that a little extreme?  I
> don't remember seeing that in the python license.

I'm more thinking along the lines of "does the Python wiki want to
encourage this by linking to it", since the CoC does (confirmed by M-A
L) apply to the wiki itself. We can't take down the page, but if it is
offensive, we can choose to de-list it on the wiki. My apologies, I
should have been clearer on that point.

But if you feel that it's not a problem, then fine.

ChrisA