Hi, colleagues!

Changeset Consulting (me & my coworkers) is kicking off some work on adding material to python.org to communicate better about the upcoming End of Life for Python 2.x. More about what we're doing: https://www.harihareswara.net/sumana/2019/08/05/0

I'd like to keep our project roadmap, issues/TODOs, and milestones within the https://github.com/python/pythondotorg/ repository, if that's ok with you?

And pretty soon we'll be editing https://wiki.python.org/moin/Python2orPython3 a lot and basically making a version of that to go onto www.python.org . I want to make sure it fits with the visual design & information architecture of the existing site. So you will be seeing PRs/issues from me about that in the repo soon.

Thanks,
Sumana

--
Sumana Harihareswara