Hello,

My name is Teddy Chan and I’d like to edit the PythonGraphLibraries wiki page
<https://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonGraphLibraries>.

How I would like to edit:
I’d like to add an ‘Other Libraries’ section and add EasyGraph
<https://easy-graph.github.io/>, a python graph library developed by my team,
to that section.

My wiki name: TeddyChan

What’s EasyGraph?

EasyGraph is an open source graph processing library. It is written in Python
and supports analysis for undirected graphs and directed graphs. It covers
advanced graph processing methods in structural hole spanners detection, graph
embedding and several classic methods (subgraph generation, connected component
discovery and isomorphic graph generation).

EasyGraph integrates state-of-the-art graph processing approaches and
implements them using Python. EasyGraph covers a series of advanced graph
processing algorithms include structural hole spanners detection (HIS, MaxD,
Common_Greedy, AP_Greedy and HAM), and graph representation learning (DeepWalk,
Node2Vec, LINE and SDNE). Besides, for a number of general graph processing
approaches, EasyGraph optimizes the algorithms and introduces parallel
computing methods to achieve high efficiency.

Why another graph library?
  EasyGraph is different because it:
- Supports rich graph I/O data and multigraph;
- Holds unique graph processing algorithms, such as structural hole spanners
detection;
- Leverages multiprocessing techniques and hybrid implementation.

Thank you for your time,
Teddy