Hello,

I have made you editor, so you should be able to make those edits now.

Thanks for helping.

On 28.11.2022 22:06, hewe...@web.de wrote:
Account: HelmutMelcher
Page: wiki.python.org/moin/PythonGraphLibraries
I would like to add the following library entries, in the form as described: 1) rustworkx (dist: rustworkx, mod: rustworkx) rustworkx is a general purpose graph library for Python written in Rust to take advantage of the performance and safety that Rust provides. It is designed to provide a high performance general purpose graph library for any Python application.
The link behind rustworkx should go to qiskit.org/documentation/rustworkx
Although the wiki page states, that "The above lists should be arranged in ascending alphabetical order - please respect this when adding new entries.", the existing list seems to be sorted by release data. So, I would add rustworkx after graph-tool. 2) NoGraphs (dist: nographs, mopd: nographs) Graph analysis - the lazy (evaluation) way. NoGraphs simplifies the analysis of graphs that can not or should not be fully computed, stored or adapted, e.g. infinite graphs, large graphs and graphs with expensive computations.
The link behind the word NoGraphs should go to nographs.readthedocs.io
Since the sentence "All of the above..." on the page does not hold for NoGraphs, I would add after this sentence, in a new line: The following library is based on the concept of implicit graphs (here I would set a link to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Implicit_graph) and provides specific algorithms. It is free software.
---
Disclaimer: I am the author of NoGraphs.
(The descision whether or not it is listed on this page should not be taken by me. I will not discuss if somebody decides against it. But I would be glad if this somebody first takes a look on the example and performance pages of the documentation in order to see what is possible and how helpful it is.)

Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Experts (#1, Dec 01 2022)
Python Projects, Coaching and Support ...    https://www.egenix.com/
Python Product Development ...        https://consulting.egenix.com/

               https://www.egenix.com/company/contact/
                     https://www.malemburg.com/