My question may likely be addressed to Freddie.  Previously, I had been running
the clang-omp compiler with PyFr as the cc compiler in order to use OpenMP as a
backend..  Apparently clang-omp has been deprecated, since OpenMP has been
rolled into the main llvm branch.  I have installed libomp, and it works with
Apple’s built-in clang compiler, but they have disabled the requisite driver.
I can get it to work by using the frontend option which looks something like:

clang -Xclang -fopenmp test.c -I/usr/local/include -L/usr/local/lib -lomp -o
test

Is there away to add these additional flags, so that PyFR uses them when
compiling the kernel?  Will simply adding them to the cc line in the *.ini file
work?

Best Regards,

Zach Davis
Pointwise®, Inc.