Hi,
I opened couette_flow_2d.msh with gmsh. I see that the number of meshed are
small (mean bigger polygons). I then double-clicked in the screen and used
a low value for "global mesh size factor", e.g. 0.4.

Then I clicked on Modules->Mesh->2D and is said "Done meshing 2D". However,
screen doesn't show the new meshes and still I see big polygons.

Is that normal?

Regards,
Mahmood