Thank you for bringing that to my attention.  I've never had trouble with that
so I was unaware of the problem.  I was trying to save steps but I certainly
don't want to cause confusion.

Luke Paireepinart <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  Please, don't hit "reply" and
change the subject when creating a new thread.
There are other factors than just the subject that e-mail clients use to
thread messages, so your post (and all replies) end up under the
"Playing MP3 Problem" thread in my e-mail client, instead of in a
separate one.
Thanks,
-luke

Please visit our website www.earlylightpublishing.com