Eeehm I think I've solved the problem, at least I've found the way to
execute it. I've used your script to make the executable file before, but
when I tried to see the help with >my_program.exe --help   It has been open
and ran perfectly.
I have to take a look at this but while I will using this "trick"
Searching on google I found a lot of people that have this problem, but no
solution has gone.
Thanks!