On Thu, Jan 6, 2011 at 1:35 PM, stas zytkiewicz
<stas.zytkiew...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Do we discuss pysubset here or is there a dedicated ML ?

At least for now, why don't we discuss it here? We can always move when the
amount of traffic increases.

> Do you plan on providing some "cookbook" for code samples and examples ?
> I suspect we run into problems that would have some common solutions and
> it would be nice to post them somewhere.

That's a good idea - when I get a chance, I'll set up a wiki or something.

> The python module Configparser isn't included, is it possible to include
> it ?

I haven't figured out which parts of the standard library should be
included. For pure-python modules, even if the module isn't included, it can
be used by including it with the app, so that might be the better approach
for rarely-used modules. (Now the question is - is configparser rarely
used?)

Is there support for the android sqlite dbase ?

No. I don't believe that's accessible from the NDK.