cool, thanks :)

Here is the wiki map of all the pages:
    http://www.pygame.org/wiki/map.php

I wrote "Wiki migration work in progress...
https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame/wiki/patchesandbugs " on the page...
but I guess we don't need to do that.  That's just extra work.

I find it easy to go to the history page, find an old version without spam,
and click the revert link.

hg clone https://bitbucket.org/pygame/pygame/wiki

There is a script in there wiki2bitbucket.py which downloads the pygame
wiki source, then converts it to creole.

python wiki2bitbucket.py patchesandbugs

That creates a patchesandbugs.wiki file.   Which you then need to do a:
    hg add patchesandbugs.wiki && hg commit patchesandbugs.wiki -m
"importing old wiki" && hg push

Let me know if that is clear or if it works for you?

cheers,