Ok so I want to create an executable but one of my files is basically import
game and then game.play(). Can I execute the file that has like 2 lines or
should I put everything into one file and build and execute that. Btw I'm on a
Mac with python 2.7 do which 'compiler' should I use? The Build Applet tool
that comes with it doesn't seem to work

-Zack