I'm the 'point me in the right direction' type, so here's a vague
description of where to go to fix this bug. If you want a more explicit
answer, let me know!

Take a look at the line where you're blitting the image and look at your
inputs to that function. There's a problem there. Take a look at the blit
documentation and see what you can do to fix it.

Once you resolve that, you'll see a second bug, but the answer to that one
should be pretty easy to figure out.

Happy pygaming!