 From: Ben Withbroe <ben.says.b...@gmail.com>
To: pygame-users@seul.org
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2014 12:30 PM
Subject: [pygame] BUG: Color order reversed on Windows

Hi pygame devs-
I'm running Pygame 1.9.1release on top of SDL 1.2.13 on Windows 8.1.  When I
set a pixel on a Surface object (with set_at()), and then read the modified
pixel back out (with get_at()), the red and blue channels have been exchanged.
A minimal demonstration script is attached.

For what it's worth, displaying Surfaces works correctly: if I load an image
file to a Surface and then display it, it looks correct.  However, if I modify
the surface (using Surface.set_at()), the modified pixels also display with
their red and blue channels exchanged.

Thanks,
Ben Withbroe