I want to make an account on pygame.org, but when I click I get the following
error:
Ooops! This feature has been disabled.
Please report this error to the webmaster.
function        line    file    class   type    args
include 5       /home/pygame/pygameweb/frontend/www/login.php
Array(    [0] =>
/home/pygame/pygameweb/frontend/www/_redir.php)
inc_incfile     57      /home/pygame/pygameweb/frontend/www/_redir.php
        Array(
[0] => login/new.php    [1] => Array        (        ))
include 19      /home/pygame/pygameweb/frontend/www/siteswing/inc/inc2.php

Array(    [0] =>
/home/pygame/pygameweb/frontend/www/siteswing/inc/common/login/new.php)
fusedie 7
/home/pygame/pygameweb/frontend/www/siteswing/inc/common/login/new.php
Array(    [0] => This feature has been disabled.)
It says to contact the webmaster, but gives me no way of doing that. I
looked all around pygame.org and there does not seem to be anyway to contact
the webmaster.