Yesterday, I pushed an updated compat.py to the BitBucket repository. It looks
like the changes weren't merged how I expected because I see a "multiple heads"
notice when I look at __init__.py on BitBucket. I'll straighten out my mistake
as soon as possible (probably tomorrow).

More detail:

I use Subversion at work without problems, but Mercurial confuses and
frustrates me. I'm trying a new tool, PyCharm with its Mercurial integration.
Using PyCharm, I committed compat.py to my local repo and then tried to push
the change to BitBucket. I got an error that directed me to pull & merge first.
I tried to figure out how to do that, but I failed. So then I tried the force
push option, and that appeared to have worked, except that it appears to have
caused this "multiple heads" problem in the BitBucket repo.

Sorry,

Jason