Hello Paul. Thanks for the reply! (love your book, btw, and we're using it
as a resource in our classes)

I just finished up following the instructions in the email in the original
post. Everything seemed good until here.....

1. I rebooted.
2. I started the Quartz server.
3. I loaded IDLE.
4. I wrote "Import pygame" (w/o quotes). This is when it said it couldn't
fine pygame.

There was definitely an overlap of steps between what you have in your book
and the instructions I followed from pygame.org. But not all the same.....

I'll try your method. Thanks again.

Bob Irving
Charleston, SC