I've mentioned this on the list before, but some changes since then have
made it easier to use with Pygame.

Pynsist (https://pynsist.readthedocs.io/ ) is an open source tool to build
Windows installers for Python applications. It's based on the popular NSIS
installer system, which makes it possible to build installers even on Linux
or Mac systems.

Pynsist can now download wheels from PyPI to include in an installer. Since
pygame has (beta) Windows wheels, it's much easier to include Pygame in an
installer than last time I posted here. Here's an example of building an
installer for the 'aliens' example game:
https://github.com/takluyver/pynsist/tree/master/examples/pygame

I'm happy to answer questions about it here, on Github, and on
Stackoverflow (tag: pynsist).

Thanks,
Thomas