I'm on-board with redoing the website like this document lays out. I can
contribute some hours. Not lots of hours, but some.

I think one of the popular static content generators would be great. First
glance, Nikola seems ok. If Daniel is able to get it started, that would be
great. I think it would be nice if we could smoothly integrate the API doc
build with the static part of the new website. Or Jekyll. I don't know
these systems well enough to have an opinion, but I like the idea of making
the site in simple markdown format, and allow people who want to contribute
to do so with GitHub.

My programarcadegames.com website has a ton of examples I'd be happy to
de-brand and make available. If there's any interest in that, I could help
with the example part of the website?

As a wild stab, what about hooking a Reddit feed for the recent games? Use
reddit admin tools on reddit, and then pull in the feed and format nice for
the website? I feel like for help, the Reddit forums might be more useful
than specialized website forums.

Paul Vincent Craven