Actually, that seems like a separate issue... But I've added Confirm
buttons when people try to log in with their accounts.

It should log in now for you?

Other people have confirmed ok... and I can't reproduce the issue. Maybe
it's the order that you did things... or the phase of the moon ;)
Oh... maybe you have two different emails? Are you logging in with the gmail
one or the other one?