I've had problems signing up for pygame.org too. When I tried to register,
it said: "registration disabled. If your email account already exists, you
may need to confirm your account first.". Thinking that maybe I did
register already, but forgot about it, I tried confirming it, and I also
tried recovering the password, but in both cases the website tells me the
user doesn't exist. So I gave up, thinking it must be broken.

--
e-mail: rickvandermei...@gmail.com