Richard Fish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hrvoje Niksic wrote:
> > James, what do you think about such a scheme?
>
> I don't know about James, but I regularly (usually) use "import gtk"
> rather than "from gtk import *", with no real side effects.

Hmm.  Yes.  Then you don't mind writing gtk.GtkButton instead of
gtk.Button, which looks slightly nicer?  I guess not.  I think I'll
give that a shot.

Anyway, the point remains that the file advocates `from gtk import *'
pretty strongly.  I am pretty confident that 99% of the new users will
use that.
To unsubscribe: echo "unsubscribe" | mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]