On Mon, 17 Jan 2000, Hassan Aurag wrote:

>  For example, what's wrong with the following:

You're using the MDI interface, the lamest interface known to mankind.

:)

Seriously, I don't know what the problem is, but I want to register my
disparagement of this human interface abomination.

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"Mars has been a tough target" -- Peter G. Neumann, Risks Digest Moderator