Hi,

Still not knowing how to get the height of the title column of
the clist widget I'm playing around a lot and found 2 typos
in gtk.py (~line 1258, GtkCList):

        def get_hadjustment(self):
                return GtkAdjusment(_obj=

_gtk.gtk_clist_get_hadjustment(self._o))

                         ^^^^^ should be GtkAdjustment (t is missing)

        def get_vadjustment(self):
                return GtkAdjusment(_obj=

_gtk.gtk_clist_get_vadjustment(self._o))

                         ^^^^^ same here

btw. I'd still be happy if anyone could give me some idea
for getting the column height of the title column ;-)

Martin

--
Martin Preishuber - Student, ECLiPt Core Member, SysAdmin
http://eclipt.uni-klu.ac.at,

... I want to perform cranial activities with Tuesday Weld!!