Hi,

I'm implementing a network protocol in Python, and I'm using PyGNOME as the
GUI. Since the protocol is async (one thread), I'm attaching the socket
descriptors to the GDK's input_add() which works just fine. The problem
appears when the client needs to be authenticated and I show a modal dialog
like this:

        d = GnomeRequestDialog(1, 'Password', '', 10, self.passwd_input,
                               self.win)
        d.run_and_close()

When it returns, the protocol and everything just hangs. Looks like GTK's
event-loop is not running anymore or something. Anybody experienced
something similar? Any hints would be appreciated!

-- Dag

--
   / Dag Brattli                   | The Linux-IrDA Project               /
  // University of Tromsoe, Norway | Infrared communication for Linux    //