Hi,

I have problems with the GnomeDialogs: when I connect a button with the
button_connect () method, I get random behaviors, depending on the __init__
code... For example :

from gtk import *
from gnome.ui import *

class Essai (GnomeDialog):

    def __init__ (self):
        GnomeDialog.__init__ (self, 'Test',
                              STOCK_PIXMAP_SEARCH,
                              STOCK_BUTTON_CLOSE)
        self.button_connect (0, self.action)
        return

    def action (self, * arg):
        mainquit ()
        return

e = Essai ()
e.show_all ()
mainloop ()

...will cause a core dump, whereas:

from gtk import *
from gnome.ui import *

class Essai (GnomeDialog):

    def __init__ (self):
        GnomeDialog.__init__ (self, 'Test',
                              STOCK_PIXMAP_SEARCH,
                              STOCK_BUTTON_CLOSE)
        self.button_connect (0, self.action)
        self.show_all ()
        return

    def action (self, * arg):
        mainquit ()
        return

e = Essai ()
mainloop ()

will complain that it does not find show_all at *callback time*...

I looked in the source files. What is happening when
gnome_dialog_button_connect () is called with a callback == NULL ? Where
is it to be handled ?

Thanks,
Frédéric
To unsubscribe: echo "unsubscribe" | mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]