Hi all,

        Thanks for your precious help. Unfortunately, my problems are not
over yet !?

I am creating a dialog window, which might be moved around and resized by
the user. In theory this means that  the user has her/his own reasons in
doing so.

Here is my problem :

        -1- I popup the window to select my options. Resize my window and
moving it to a "good" location.

        -2- I hide my window

        -3- I bring it back

Step -3- is problematic. When my window is "brought back to life"
(with a show), it comes back with the "default" settings ( initial size
and location) as if it were the first time it shows up !!

My guess, the WM should be able to take care of  this problem, but HOW!?!?

Thanks for your time and help.