I have a set of three menu options I have set as GtkRadioMenuItem in Glade,
I set each to have group 'search_mode'. When I run the program using
libglade, all three are turned on as though each was in a different
group. Am I misunderstanding how to use the 'group' entry in Glade, and if
so how do I get these three buttons into the same group? I am currently
using GtkCheckMenuItem and being careful to only have one set at a time,
but I would rather use GtkRadioMenuItem .

I am using gtk v 1.2.7, pygtk 0.6.6, libglade 0.12, glade 0.5.8,
gnome-libs 1.0.54, and pygnome 1.0.53 . I am running Mandrake 7.0 .

--
Harry Henry Gebel, Senior Developer, Landon House SBS
West Dover Hundred, Delaware