On Thu, May 25, 2000 at 03:04:01PM +0800, James Henstridge wrote:
> On Thu, 25 May 2000, Harry Henry Gebel wrote:
> > How do I stop mainloop from catching exceptions?
> Set the PYGTK_FATAL_EXCEPTIONS environment variable before running your

If I set this environment variable in the program prior to importing gtk,
gnome.ui, and libglade will it still work? My intention is to put mainloop
in a try clause and put up a GnomeErrorDialog with a traceback, append the
traceback to a log file, then call mainloop again to continue with the
program (hoping that you can run mainloop again after an uncaught exception
like you can after mainquit). I would like this to be a standard function
of the program, which is why I would like to set it in the program
(Although if it can't I can always wrap the program in a shell script too.)

--
Harry Henry Gebel, Senior Developer, Landon House SBS
West Dover Hundred, Delaware