Hi,

 I am exclusively using gnome-python in an app I build, and as such
would like to know a bit more about the road map of this great
package.

 I know James and others have been moving to Extension Class, which
would make it easier to have python bindings for everything.

 However, I'd like to know about rough schedules regarding:

 -First Extension class release. And will it have the new tktext
widget.

 -the move to gnome 2.0/ gtk+ 1.4, and if it will be trivial to add
things like bonobo support.

 Thanks again

-
To unsubscribe: echo "unsubscribe" | mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]