Hello all,

I am trying to learn gnome-python, and I started with the Pygnome tutorial from Daniel
Kornhauser. The standard Hello World works ok, but I can't get the object oriented one
working. It hangs, and even if I close the window, the program doesn't quit, I have to
kill the python process by hand. Iam running Helix GNOME 1.2, and below is the
simplified program that shows an example of the problem I have:

from gtk import *

class Application(GtkWindow):
    def __init_(self):
        GtkWindow.__init__(self, WINDOW_TOPLEVEL)
        self.connect("destroy", self.destroy_cb)
        self.set_border_width(10)
    def destroy_cb(self, *args):
        self.hide()
        mainquit()

if __name__ == '__main__':
    app = Application()
    app.show_all()
    mainloop()

The program pops the window, and if I close it with the window manager, the destroy_cb
method never gets called, it stays in the main loop forever. Why?

Thanks in advance,

Arkaitz.
-
To unsubscribe: echo "unsubscribe" | mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]