I need to implement simple web browsing capabilities in an application.
Basically, I'm working on a search tool which will be integrated with a
local database. Searches will be generated from the database & the
results selectively entered to the database with drag & drop.

Is there a pre-built html widget? Has anyone implemented a simple
browser in PyGTK? Can anyone give me some pointers on implementing one
myself? I should warn you ion advance, that I am NOT a programmer,
though I am struggling to become one...

Also, is this an appropriate place to ask Python related Glade
questions, or is there a better list for that?

Thanks!
Mike