Anyone who succeeded at this ?

When I try, I get lots of unresolved symbols in Python 1.6a2 (for example
PyExc_TypeError) while others (for example, PyErr_SetString) work. Any
ideas ?

I'm using Python 1.6a2, pygtk 0.6.6 (with the patches from Hans Breuer)
and Visual Studio 6.0.

Also, how do I test these things ? Doubleclicking/running python.exe
gives me an interpreter, pythonw.exe gives me nothing at all and
Dblclicking on a .py-file gives a small window which pops open and
the vanishes again :-( How do I test python on Windows *without*
installing it first ?

Sowatec AG,       CH-8330 Pfäffikon (ZH)
Witzbergstr. 7,   http://www.sowatec.com
Tel: +41-(0)1-952 55 55
Fax: +41-(0)1-952 55 66
Aaron "Optimizer" Digulla, [EMAIL PROTECTED]