Quoting Steve Cresawn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Very well then.  Assuming I give up on the idea of using reorderable
> clists,
> can you tell me how I can do the rest of what I want?  That is, drag
> from
> either list to the other, but not to itself?
> Thanks again,
> Steve

Just use two different sets of sources and targets, say "drag-list1/2"
and "drop-list2/1". Then you can set the drag-rules in such a way that
you can only drag a "drag-list1" item onto a "drop-list2" item and
vice versa.

Sowatec AG,       CH-8330 Pfäffikon (ZH)
Witzbergstr. 7,   http://www.sowatec.com
Tel: +41-(0)1-952 55 55
Fax: +41-(0)1-952 55 66