[pytgk-0.7.0]
Has anyone successfully used the clist.set_compare_func function?
I need to sort columns case-insensitively.  When I try to do
myclist.set_compare_func(myfunc)
I get and attribute error on set_compare_func,
thought I see the function in gtk.defs file in the source distribution.
[though I admit I have not deciphered how the pygtk support works...]

Is there currently any way to do a custom sort in clist?
I guess I could freeze, clear, sort my source list, reinsert everything,
thaw....

Thanks,
        George
--
George Young,  Rm. L-204                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
MIT Lincoln Laboratory