How can I get the parent of a node in a CTree ?
I want to insert a node as a sibling of the node that's been clicked, but
tree.insert_node cannot take a None parameter for the parent and a
non-None parameter for the sibling (I get Gtk-CRITICAL **: file
gtkctree.c: line 3644 (gtk_ctree_insert_node): assertion `GTK_CTREE_ROW
(sibling)->parent == parent' failed.).

Using Gtk, I would be able to use the GTK_TREE_ROW to get the row from the
node, and then look at the parent field of the row. Is there somethoing
similar in pygtk somewhere ? (even if it's an ugly workaround, I'm
interested...)

--
Alexandre Fayolle
Logilab