Hi All,
this is absolutely annoying. What does this guy actually think by posting such a
message? That I go right
away and buy one or two? Or is this message sent like To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]? I thought
you have to be
member of the list to be able to post messages. So - what sick mind does it need to
intentional get a
member of a mailing list just to post such messages? Or is even a case of messing up
with your own nest?
The kind of people who bury their old furniture in their own garden. In my opinion
there is only one
solution, by banning this guy permanently from the list.

Sorry, but I had to write my frustration off.
Have a nice day.

Carsten

PS: Just bought a book, ehm, THE book about GTK+ from Donna Martin
(ISBN:0-672-31829-6) Excellent job,
Donna, Thanks!