Hi, i must do a wysiwyg html editor for linux, for this, i want to use gtkhtml
from python. I have done a search, and the mailing list messages says that the
current python-gtkhtml is broken, is this true?

I offer my code capabilites (i do not have too much experience with interfacing
python and C, but i have read already all the docs and understand it),
if you give me a general overview of the files that compose python-gtkhtml,
and some hints, then i can code the interfase with the current gtkhtml API.

I have another problem, i have downloaded gnome-python from gnome anoncvs, and
when i try to do an ./autogen.sh to compile it, the following message appears:

        You must patch your copy of automake, since it doesn't
        contain the changes found in the am-changes directory

How i do to compile gnome-python?

          Nahuel Greco
   http://www.codelarvs.com.ar
  Web Development - Open Source