Hi!

I have a python question not directily related with pygnome nor pygtk,
but i supose that all off you know a lot off python, so sorry for the
Offtopic (and for my english)

I must do a call to a ioctl but this ioctl return me a estructure, i
test some ioctl without parameter, or with structures, and it works,
but the structure didn change... i don`t have any examples off ioctls
with python...

Is this chunk of code correct:

   chdr = struct.pack('BB',0,0)
   fcntl.ioctl(self.cd.fileno(),CDROMREADTOCHDR,chdr)
   print struct.unpack('BB',chdr)

it allways print (0,0) but this ioctl change the structure...

Any ioctls examples? any url about this issue?

Thanks in advance and sorry for the offtopic

--
Hasta otra!

        Eduardo Ferro Aldama     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        (Linux User 58390-44335)

La web del GLUB http://glub.ehu.es/
Grupo Linux Usuarios de Bizkaia

Yo si sé lo que es trabajar duro, porque lo he visto.